Friday 23 May 2014

Hongdae tricks eye museum or Insadong Alive Museum

 I have been visit to Hongdae Tricks Eye Museum but I haven`t visit to Insadong Alive Museum yet. But today I will tell you what is make me to visit to Hongdae Tricks Eye Museum than Insadong Alive Museum . You can see the review I talk about Insadong Alive Museum.

But today I want to talk about why I like Hongdae Tricks Eye Museum.

There is 2 type of museum here. You can go to the second museum using the same ticket.

There`s romantic section.

Safari section.

Travel section.

Adventure section.

Fantasy section.

 Masterpiece section.




There`s also Ice museum. You can go to the museum with the same ticket as trick eye museum.








How to go to Hongdae Trick Eye Museum? I will show you in my next post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...